Friday, December 23, 2011

{Spradlin Family} Little Rock Arkansas Family Photographer

I am so far behind.  I have a million photo shoots to share.  Well maybe not a million, but it seems like I have been working very hard this holiday season. 

I enjoyed working hard for this cute little family.  They were so fun to meet.  Their little boy, Colin is so adorable.  The couple picked this location, because this is where they were married.  I think that is so sweet.   Colin wanted to see the Swan that was in the water.  When they went down to see him, he immediately came out of the water and walked right up to them.  He was a big swan.  I was a little nervous.  It was a fun photo opportunity.  Enjoy meeting the Spradlin family.

Spradlin Family Copyrights-3

Spradlin Family Copyrights-9

Spradlin Family Copyrights-35

Spradlin Family Copyrights-14

Spradlin Family Copyrights-25

Spradlin Family Copyrights-26

Spradlin Family Copyrights-24

Spradlin Family Copyrights-15

Colin copyrights-4

Colin copyrights-6

Colin copyrights-37

Colin copyrights-15

Colin copyrights-21

1 comment:

Krysta said...

What a cute little boy. I love the close up of him sitting in the chair. It is nice when the client has a location in mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...