Tuesday, July 26, 2011

{London} Utah Child Photographer

While I am in Utah; I am working a little.  Of course, I am taking pictures of people that I love.  My adorable niece London is turning one, and my sister asked me to take her one year pictures.  I could not wait.  London is such a happy baby.  She was in a great mood, and it helped to have her dad there making her smile. 

London Balloon

London 12

London Reflection

Parents in the background 2

London 20

London Ears

London 7

London 17

London 13

Here is what her cute party invite looks like.  I was honored to design it.

London Announcement 1

3 comments:

Eileen said...

LOVE!

Eileen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krysta said...

She looks adorable!! Great job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...