Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A very special photo shoot{Family Photographer}

This photo shoot holds a very special place in my heart.  It is unique to me, because you will find me in some of the pictures.  A photographer doesn’t typically have photo shoots that include themselves.  However, while I was in Utah I knew this was a shoot that I really wanted to make happen.

It was a big undertaking.  A labor of love, but so worth it. Thanks Elise for all your help in arranging it, …and for every family member who made it. 

It was a race against the sun once everyone made it, but we got some great shots.  We were even able to coordinate clothing.  I am so impressed with this bunch.

How it all began:

Kiss

My grandparents.  Aren’t they so cute?  My grandpa is in kidney failure.  I don’t know when we will have a family photo again.

They had three kids.

posterity

…then came 9 grandkids.

Grandkids

…………. ..and now 8 great grandkids.  With one on the way.

Grandkids 4

…………right now we total 32.  Soon to be 33.

family 3

This was a big undertaking to try and get a picture of this many people, and one of each family. (I have been editing for weeks) Here are a few of my favorites.

Warburton 2

Jordan and Lacy

DeGraw family

Ford 5

Girls 2

Davies Family 2

James 1

Angela 2

Robbins 5

Ford 10

I am so grateful we have these pictures.  I love you all Lawrence Family.

4 comments:

Ford said...

I've been checking to see if you have posted...thanks so much!! I love them and got quite choked up while reading and looking through them!

Unknown said...

So awesome to be able to capture all those memories! I love photographing my own family too! It's so much fun to be able to give them lasting memories and great pictures!

DebZorn said...

These are great. How very special to be able to photograph your entire family.

KW said...

These turned out great! I am glad it all came together. I haven't been able to load the CD on my computer yet. I think there is something wrong with my drive so I am glad I got to see them here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...