Sunday, September 11, 2011

{Luke} Utah Child Photographer

This is my handsome nephew.  We are good friends.  He calls me Jex. Actually he thinks everyone in my family is Jex.  I took some awesome maternity pictures of his beautiful momma(my sister.)  I just had to capture his hilarious personality while we were out.  I couldn’t help but showcase those blue eyes.  The hat he is wearing, playing with, is my dad’s from his childhood.

Luke 1 cropped

Luke 1bw cropped

Luke 3

Luke 5

Luke 8 2

Luke run bw

Luke 13 bw

Don’t worry…  You will see more of Luke in a few days when I showcase his momma’s tummy.

4 comments:

The Dooley Family said...

Wow, SO cute! With Nathan's big ol' blues and white-blonde hair I'm sure he'll look like a bit like Luke one day! I'm so anxious for that day after seeing this little bitty! He looks a lot like Isaac! You can tell they're related :o)

Eileen said...

I love that hat! Cute everything. Nice work.

Krysta said...

ADORABLE photos! Georgous eyes. Great job! I can't wait to see the belly.

Oh. You guys have the same chair?

KW said...

WOW! These turned out so great. I am so excited to print them and use them in his room and for his announcement. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...