Sunday, September 18, 2011

{Kristin} Utah Maternity Photographer

This is my beautiful sister.  At the time we took these pictures she was…

33 weeks

33 weeks pregnant.  I know… she looks like she is more like 12 days pregnant.  Pregnancy suits her.  She is having a special little baby girl in just a few short weeks now.  I can’t wait to meet her. 

This session was so special for me.  I felt so lucky to be in Utah so that we could document her pregnancy.  I also enjoyed spending the morning with my sister and my handsome nephew.

Enjoy!!

Kristin 2  Kristin 2 bw

Kristin 3

kristin 8

Kristin 14  Kristin 16

Kristin 21

Kristin 25

Kristin 28  Kristin 28 bw

Kristin 37

Kristin 30  Kristin 31

Kristin 44

Popcorn 1

Kristin 42  Kristin 42 bw

Love you Sis!!

Keep going to see sweet pictures of my handsome nephew.

7 comments:

DebZorn said...

Such a pretty lady. Beautiful pictures. I especially like the photos in front of the door.

The Dooley Family said...

wow, she's so tiny!

KW said...

I love them all! Thanks so much. I can't wait to print them for this little girl's room.

Krysta said...

Pregnancy does suit Kristin. She is gorgeous. I love all of them!

Eileen said...

Beautiful!

Your family has good genes.

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous!!! Kristen! Love the pics. your sis. did an awesome job! Sorry, i know i should be posting this on kristen's blog, but oh well. Love the last one especially and the one with luke:)

Stella said...

Gorgeous; these photos are perfect. How lovely of you to take her pictures. She's a fab model and her son is a cutie :)
And you are a very talented photographer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...