Monday, November 28, 2011

The Smith Family

Ashley contacted me a few months back to take some pictures for Christmas.  I always love meeting new people.  Ashley and Nathan are the sweetest couple.  I took these pictures almost 3 weeks ago, but I have been waiting to share them.  We also took these pictures so they could share news with their family on Thanksgiving.(I didn’t want to spoil their news)  What a fun way to share such exciting news.

Meet Ashley and Nathan.

Copyright-29

Copyright-31

excitng news huh… Oh, and I would like to introduce you to Bella; their sweet dog.

Copyright--2

Copyright-22

Copyright-41

Copyright-51

Copyright--11

Copyright-42

Copyright-33

Copyright--5

Copyright--4

Copyright--14

Copyright--12

Copyright-19

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the location! it looks awesome :) another great session!

Unknown said...

love couples who do creative annoucements with photography! what a great session! love ashley!!

Krysta said...

So cute! I love all of the creative things you did with this photo shoot. What a fun and cute couple!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...