Thursday, December 8, 2011

{Brown Family} Little Rock Arkansas Family photographer

I met this cute couple on an airplane.  I was thrilled to find out that she lived near me.  When she saw my editing photos, she asked for my card.  I was even more excited when she called me and scheduled an appointment.  I was so excited to meet her cute girls.  It was a really cold day, but I love how cute they all look in their warm winter attire.  I pulled out all my tricks to get their 3 year old to smile.  Finally near the end of the photo session, her dad mentioned Taylor Swift and the smiles started flowing.  Who knew?  I hope you enjoy.

I am going to break this up into two posts, so I can share more of their girls.

Brown Family--4

 Brown Family bw-7

Brown Family-6

Brown Family-2-2

Brown Family-10

Brown Family-12

Brown Family-

Brown Family-26

Brown Family--5

Stay tuned for more from this cute family….

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...