Saturday, December 10, 2011

{Brown Family Part Two} Little Rock Arkansas Children Photographer

I love these cute girls.  They were so much fun.  Their baby Emily is so fun and happy.  It took me some time, but I got Abby to warm up after a while.  I love how bright and fun the colors in these pictures are. 

Abby (2)

Abby (5)

Abby (19)

Abby (8)

Abby (6)

Emily (8)

Emily (6)

Emily (22)

Emily (12)

Emily (14)

sisters

Girls 3

Reading 3

GIrls 11

Girls 14

THE END.

Thanks Brown Family.  I really enjoyed meeting ya’ll.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Pretty colors. Love, love, love.

The Dooley Family said...

The colors ARE awesome! Those girls have the cutest little winter attire!

Krysta said...

I love the colors! What cute girls. You captured some great moments the parents will treasure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...