Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Alexander Family {Little Rock Arkansas Family Photographer}

I was fortunate to meet this fun couple through Tara’s mother.  Her mother is a teacher at my kid’s school.  She bought this session for them for Christmas.  What a great gift huh?  They were so fun to be around, and still so in love after 10 years of marriage.  I enjoyed this shoot.  It was so great; easy clients to work with. I think you can feel their love in this shoot.  The perfect photo shoot to share on Valentine’s Weekend.

Meet the Alexanders:

Alexander-1

Alexander-18

Alexander-20

Alexander bw-10

Alexander

Alexander-24

Alexander-26

Alexander-19

Alexander-12

1 comment:

The Dooley Family said...

SOOO cute! They are such sweet lovebirds; you're right about feeling the love! I love the one of them by the phone booth. Those are just classic props, but not too cliche b/c they're not too commonly found! Awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...