Tuesday, February 7, 2012

{Baby Ellie Harper} Little Rock Arkansas Baby Photographer

I enjoyed every minute with this SWEET newborn.  There was not one single minute of fussing.  Once we got her to sleep she decided to stay that way even while I moved and bugged her.  She is so beautiful.  I have been so excited about this shoot, it has just taken some time getting to this post.  Here she is… Ellie Harper.

Ellie Harper Bailey-8

Ellie Harper Bailey-12

Ellie Harper Bailey-24

Ellie Harper Bailey-30

Ellie Harper Bailey bw-5

Ellie Harper Bailey bw-12

Ellie Harper Bailey-37

Ellie Harper Bailey-34

Ellie Harper Bailey-21

Ellie Harper Bailey-36-2

Ellie Harper Bailey bw-13-2

Ellie Harper Bailey-10

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think these are my fave newborn pix that you have done, she is so cute. I'm not biased just because she is my niece either! You keep getting better & better :) I love the one you got of her sweet smile.

Eileen said...

What a beautiful little "sleeper"! Lucky! Beautiful photos too.

Unknown said...

beautiful photos andrea! you're doing such a great job these photos are adorable and so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute, especially the one of her smiling! Lucky you got her to sleep early in the shoot. Why the whited-out face in one of the shots?

Krysta said...

She is gorgeous! Great job. I love her cute little flower bloomers.

Krysta said...

She is gorgeous! Great job. I love her cute little flower bloomers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...