Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mason and Emma {Little Rock Arkansas Child Photographer}

This was such a fun session. I took these photos for this little cowboy’s one year old birthday. His mom is so creative, and came up with his outfit and brought along all the props she wanted. We also included big sister Emma. Amanda made Emma’s skirt. Isn’t it adorable? I just love how fitting the clothes are for this particular shoot. It makes such a difference. They go right along with the theme of his party. We had a great night. Mason did so well, and played along until my hour was up; and then he said, “I’m done.” I also got to design his birthday invite so make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom to check it out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mason's birthday Invitation copy

3 comments:

The Dooley Family said...

Oh my goodness, what a BEAUTIFUL shoot!! I love this little boy! You did a fantastic job with these!

Eileen said...

I love it! All of it. Every little detail.

Krysta said...

Adorable! Great job. Emma's skirt is amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...