Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ashley and Nathan Smith Maternity {Little Rock Maternity Photographer}

I am so far behind on this blog.  I am about 10 photo sessions behind.  I took these pictures of one of my favorite couples clear back in March.  I first met the Smith’s when I took their family pictures and we announced their pregnancy.  We had a great time taking their pictures.  I was so relieved when we finally got together as their session was rained out twice; and babies don’t wait.  I think she looks beautiful for eight months pregnant.  I love pregnant women.  I love capturing this moment for them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am hoping to catch up on this blog so; stay tuned.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Andrea. Lovely!!! So lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...