Thursday, June 28, 2012

{Horton Family} Little Rock Arkansas Child and Family Photographer

I have to start by saying thank you to all of you who have inquired about a photo session.  I apologize, but I am no longer in the Little Rock area.  I will be relocating to the York, Pennsylvania area next week, and hope to continue my business there.  Sorry to all you Arkansans who have stumbled upon my site and inquired about a session.  I appreciate your interest.

Now, on to the lovely Horton family.  Kristen, Greg and Landen were are neighbors in Arkansas.  I was happy to take some photos of them before we moved.  Landen was such a good boy, and so fun to be around.  I love all the pictures with his tongue sticking out.  We miss you Hortons. 

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...